Hand Blown molten glass & wood Terrarium Fish Bowl Vase
Unique mouth blown slumped terrarium crafted by talented glass artist on the island of Bali, recycled molten glass is slumped over the top of a reclaimed teak root base. This forms a unique glass scape in the bottom of each glass vessel as the molten glass drapes & it takes on the gnarly shape of the wood.
This organic & earthy work of art will look beautiful in your home or make a perfect gift. This Vase can be viewed from all angles and is a one of a kind and unique work of art. Beautiful on it's own as a tabletop sculpture. Perfect to create a terrarium or to use as an artsy fish bowl, vase for cut flowers, colorful stones, sea shells, candles or roll up fairy lights and place inside to create a magical lantern.
You will receive one small sized (1) unit.
- We have taken the extra time to photograph each terrarium for you, please choose from the drop down menu the exact terrarium we will ship to you.
- Any flaws, bubbles, mineral deposits or ripples in glass are considered natural and due to the handcrafted origins of this unique product and are in no way to be considered defect
- The overall size is approximate and will vary
- Our size small is approx:
- Overall size 6" tall x 6" x 6"
- Approx. size of opening on the glass - 3" diameter
- The glass color is aqua
- Hand blown by Balinese artisan
- Sustainable reclaimed teak wood
- The glass is removable for easy cleaning & filling
- Ships FAST from the USA