Hand Blown molten Recycled Glass & Teak Wood Terrarium Fish Bowl
Mouth blown slumped molten glass terrarium crafted by talented glass artist on the island of Bali, recycled molten glass is slumped over the top of a reclaimed teak root base. This forms a unique glass scape in the bottom of each glass vessel as the molten glass drapes & it takes on the gnarly shape of the wood.
This organic & earthy work of art will look beautiful in your home or make a perfect gift.
This Vase can be viewed from all angles and is a one of a kind and unique work of art. Beautiful on it's own as a tabletop sculpture. Perfect to create a terrarium or to use as an artsy fish bowl, vase for cut flowers, colorful stones, sea shells, candles or roll up fairy lights and place inside to create a magical lantern.
- You will receive one extra large sized (1) unit.
- Please choose from the drop down menu and we will send you the exact terrarium you choose, approx. size is also listed there.
- Each is one of a kind and unique and we have taken the time to photograph each so what you see is what you get.
- Any flaws, bubbles, mineral deposits or ripples in glass are considered natural and due to the handcrafted origins of this unique product and are in no way to be considered defects
- No two will be exactly alike
- Keep in mind due to the handcrafted & natural origins the size is approximate and will vary in each piece. The size listed is approximite.
- If you require exact size or volume please contact us with the individual item code from the selection drop down menu, and we will be happy to get this info. to you.
- Our size extra large is approximately overall 15" to 18" tall (please see drop down menu for approx. overall size for each unit)
- The glass color is aqua
- Create your own unique terrarium or fish bowl
- Hand blown by Balinese artisan
- Sustainable reclaimed teak wood
- The glass is removable for easy cleaning & filling
- Ships FAST from the USA