Ganapati Ganesha Stone Garden Statue hand carved limestone Bali Art
Ganesh in Repose hand carved Balinese limestone garden statue. Crafted in the age old tradition of stone carving completely by hand with simple hand tools. This art has has been practiced in Bali for generations, the craft passed down from father to son by Master Stone Carvers. Sculptures like this decorate many of the temples and homes all over mainly Hindu Island.
Ganasha son of Shiva is a favorite in Bali. This kind, happy Ganasha is reclining with his big pot belly. Please see more photos above. This is a really great sculpture and will be gorgeous inside your home or in your garden. This is one solid chunk of Bali Limestone, prized for it's beautiful creamy smooth color.
- This is one solid chunk of hand carved Bali Limestone, prized for it's beautiful creamy color. I have a few of these in stock, each carving will be slightly different in expression, coloration and stone texture. This is not a flaw, but a reflection of the handcrafted nature of this unique product.
- Please bring inside during the cold winter months to protect
- You may choose between left facing or right facing Ganesh
- Solid natural limestone
- Ships from our location in the United States.
- approx. size: 12" long x 7" tall x 9" wide