Guanyin Garden Statue Water Moon Goddess Cast Stone Sculpture Buddhist Bali Art
Seated Water & Moon Kwan Yin Goddess , also called Guanyin Garden Statue, is artisan crafted on the Island of Bali using resin with a beautifully applied green verdigris patina. Lightweight easy to move around, perfect inside or outside your home or sacred space.
A very pretty statue done with Balinese artistry, the Goddess Kwan Yin is posed in a sitting position with legs slightly crossed, one hand resting on her knee, finely detailed robes w/ a beautifully detailed headdress and sweet face give this statue a aura of peace and serenity.
Kwan Yin is a Bodhisattva who has attained enlightenment & may enter Nirvana, but instead she chooses to remain on earth to bringing the gift of enlightenment to the world. Also known as the Water & Moon Kwan Yin the guardian of fisherman, and protection from the sea.
- Placed in your home or sacred space this Beautiful Buddhist Goddess is sure to bring a sense of peace and tranquility to your surroundings.
- I have several of these statues in stock. Each sculpture may have a slightly variation in coloration than the photo, this is due to the hand made nature of this unique product.
- This statue is not solid but well made & lightweight, making it easy to move
- This wonderful work will grace your home, garden or sacred space for years to come..
- Approx. size: 16" Tall x 7" wide x 8" deep
- Handcrafted in Bali
- Ships FAST from our location in the USA