Hotei Prosperity Buddha Garden Statue Handmade cast lava stone Bali Yard Art
Hotei Prosperity Buddha garden statue. Hand cast on the Island of Bali using age old stone casting techniques. Crafted of a composite of concrete, lava sand & resin, lighter weight, durable & stronger than traditional stone casting.
I have several of these statues in stock, each sculpture may have a slightly different coloration, this is due to the hand made nature of this unique product. They are all equally beautiful, this just adds to the beauty of this handcrafted statue.
- I have several of these and so please understand each statue may be slightly different coloration & texture due to the handmade nature.
- Approx. size; 17"tall X 15"wide X 10"deep
- Handcrafted in Bali
- Ethically sourced directly from the artisan
- Made from CRLS , a composite of concrete, resin & lava sand, a durable & lighter than traditional stone or concrete casting
- Ships fast from our location in the USA
Primarily a folkloric figure, the Hotei (also known as Budai) has been incorporated into a number of Buddhist & Taoist folkloric traditions. He is admired for his happiness, plenitude, and wisdom of contentment. One belief popular in folklore maintain that rubbing his belly brings wealth, good luck, and prosperity. In Japan, Hotei persists in folklore as one of the Seven Lucky Gods of Taoism