BALINESE Door Hand Carved Wood Bali Architectural Art Home Garden Indonesia
This fabulous door has ornately carved panels and frame, that are meticulously hand crafted by talented Balinese artist.
The panels of the door do not have metal hinges, but hinges carved from the wood in the Balinese manner. Also they are crafted using joinery, that means it is old world craftsman ship, no nails or screws involved. Many people also have taken these doors apart and use the frame to create a mirror while using the beautiful panels as wall art. They also make fabulous architectural details in your home, and can be installed as a functional door in your home.
These doors are rustic and there will be slight imperfections in the wood, painting and carving.
Also they may be used out side, as a door or as a unique element in your garden, mounted on a wall, or as the gate on your garden fence. ( we have one that we have in our garden area of our shop here in Maine)
They are meticulously painted in the Balinese manner, the main part of the doors are painted in an antique slate blue with lots of scrolling foliage, the foliage is painted in greens, reds and blues with goldleaf highlights. They are made from Jack fruit wood, which is also the wood of choice of the Balinese for architectural elements such as these.
- These doors are hand hewn, any imperfections in the wood or paint are natural.
- Door comes apart and is very easy to re-assemble. I have included photos of a similar door taken apart.
- The size
- We will pack and ship this for you. We need at least 3 days to prepare this door for shipping
- Approx. size: opening 69" X 23" - 82" tall - " 39" wide (if you need exact size please contact us)
- Solid wood
- Handcrafted in Bali Indonesia
- Ships FAST from our location in the USA
- Sorry, we are unable to ship this item to Alaska or Hawaii