Balinese Flora Carved Teapot Ceramic Handcrafted Pottery Celadon Green Eclectic Decor
Balinese Floral Teapot Celadon Pottery. Unique handcrafted pottery created by one of Bali's most famous potters Oka of Tabanan regency. Oka's inspiration is taken from Bali's rich natural landscape of flora and fauna. Oka's talents are evident in his whimsical designs, creativity & thought that goes into each work.
Each piece is lovingly crafted by hand from kaolin clay. Once the clay has been molded into the desired shape & decorated, the piece is glazed and then kilned for 8 hours at 1250° C to achieve a deep lustrous finish.
This is a wonderful & whimsical piece to grace your table at tea time. Hand formed into a round shape and carved with a beautiful vining floral motif and glazed in a glossy deep green. The rattan handle is removable for washing
- Each teapot will be unique in coloration, glaze & placement, this is not a flaw but a reflection of the handcrafted origins of this unique product.
- Includes removable rattan handle
- Approx. size: 6" tall x 9" long x 5" wide
- includes removable rattan handle
- Dishwasher safe
- 100% lead and toxin free
- Artisan Crafted in Bali, Indonesia