Kwan Yin Garden Statue Bodhisattva Water & Moon Goddess
Seated Water & Moon Kwan Yin, also called Guanyin Garden Statue, is hand cast on the Island of Bali using age old stone casting techniques. The talented artisans crush volcanic stone from the many active volcanoes and cast them into these amazing statues that grace islands temples even today.
A very beautiful depiction of the Goddess Kwan Yin posed in a sitting position with legs slightly crossed, one hand folded in a blessing or mudra, finely detailed robes and face give this beautiful statue a aura of peace and serenity.
Kwan Yin is a Bodhisattva who has attained enlightenment & may enter Nirvana, but instead she chooses to remain on earth to bringing the gift of enlightenment to the world. Also known as the Water & Moon Kwan Yin the guardian of fisherman, and protection from the sea.
- Placed in your home or sacred space this Beautiful Buddhist Goddess is sure to bring a sense of peace and tranquility to your surroundings.
- I have several of these statues in stock. Each sculpture may have a slightly variation in coloration than the photo, this is due to the hand made nature of this unique product.
- This statue is solid not hollow but solid, and will give you years of pleasure.
- This wonderful work will grace your home, garden or sacred space for years to come..
- Approx. size: 14" Tall x 7" wide x 4.5" deep
- Approx. weight: 15lbs
- Handcrafted in Bali Indonesia
- Ships FAST from our location in the USA