Hand Blown molten glass & wood Terrarium Fish Bowl Vase
Unique mouth blown slumped terrarium crafted by talented glass artist on the island of Bali, recycled molten glass is slumped over the top of a reclaimed teak root base. This forms a unique glass scape in the bottom of each glass vessel as the molten glass drapes & it takes on the gnarly shape of the wood.
This organic & earthy work of art will look beautiful in your home or make a perfect gift. This Vase can be viewed from all angles and is a one of a kind and unique work of art. Beautiful on it's own as a tabletop sculpture. Perfect to create a terrarium or to use as an artsy fish bowl, vase for cut flowers, colorful stones, sea shells, candles or roll up fairy lights and place inside to create a magical lantern.
You will receive one small sized (1) unit.
- Any flaws, bubbles, mineral deposits or ripples in glass are considered natural and due to the handcrafted origins of this unique product and are in no way to be considered defects
- No two will be exactly alike
- The overall size is approximate and will vary
- Our size medium is:
- Overall size 6.5" tall x 7" x 7"
- The size of the hand blown glass - 6" diameter
- Opening on the glass - 3" diameter
- The glass color is aqua
- Hand blown by Balinese artisan
- Sustainable reclaimed teak wood
- The glass is removable for easy cleaning & filling
- Ships FAST from the USA