Hand Blown molten glass & Teak wood Terrarium Fish Bowl Vase
Unique mouth blown slumped glass terrarium crafted by talented glass artist on the island of Bali, recycled molten glass is slumped over the top of a reclaimed teak root base. This forms a unique glass scape in the bottom of each glass vessel as the molten glass drapes & it takes on the gnarly shape of the wood.
This organic & earthy work of art will look beautiful in your home or make a perfect gift. This Vase can be viewed from all angles and is a one of a kind and unique work of art. Beautiful on it's own as a tabletop sculpture. Perfect to create a terrarium or to use as an artsy fish bowl, vase for cut flowers, as a fruit bowl, colorful stones, sea shells, candles or roll up fairy lights and place inside to create a magical lantern.
- We have taken the time to photograph each bowl for you, please choose your exact bowl from the drop down menu and this is exactly the bowl you will receive. You can also see the exact size of the bowl there as well.
- Any flaws, bubbles, mineral deposits or ripples in glass are considered natural and due to the handcrafted origins of this unique product and are in no way to be considered defects
- Our photos are representive, no two will be exactly alike, each wood base & the blown glass will each be uniquely shaped
- The overall size is approximate and will vary
- Our extra large size
- Approx. Overall size: 6" Tall X 16" X 12"
- Approx. opening on the glass bowl: 10" diameter
- The glass color is aqua
- Hand blown by Balinese artisan
- Sustainable reclaimed teak wood base
- The glass is removable for easy cleaning & filling
- Ships FAST from the USA