Winged Flying Dewi Sri Mobile Moon & Star Goddess carved wood Bali Art
Dewi Sri Goddess Spiritchaser Mobile our gorgeous Dewi is completely hand carved by the talented carvers on the magical island of Bali from Albesia wood, a sustainable tropical wood grown and harvested for carving.
Hand painted in pretty shades of light purple, with touches of gold leaf and a purple floral design & whimsical moons & stars on her wings. A really unique addition to your home, will brighten up even the darkest corner! A wonderful addition for your collection of Balinese Guardian mobiles!
- Each mobile may vary slightly this is a reflection of the hand crafted origins of this unique product.
- A unique gift or whimsical decoration for your home!
- The arms & wings are removable for easy shipping
- Approx. size: 18" long - about 10"wingspan
- Handcrafted in Bali
- Ships FAST from our location in the USA
Dewi Sri is the much loved Goddess in Bali of agrarian culture. All rice paddies in Bali have small temples as tributes to this very favorite Balinese Hindu Deity, where offerings are placed each day to pray for an abundant harvest. She is also known as the Rice Mother or Cili.